- MODEL: K-AZ3620-1AS
- UPC: 191042000315
- OUR ID: 63986
ANZZI presents the K-AZ3620-1AS 36 inch ELYSIAN SERIES hand crafted farmhouse kitchen sink. Representing the latest in modern home fixture designs and traditional European crafting technique this stunning display of artistry is hand shaped to perfection using RHINO ALLOY certified 16 gauge 304 stainless steel. Only ANZZI hand crafted farmhouse kitchen sinks utilize RHINO ALLOY certified materials for superior strength and quality.
- Single deep soak basin opening.
- ANZZI Echo-STOP sound absorbing technology drastically reduces noise and are among the largest pads available in the market.
- Triple coated underside shielding prevents condensation.
- Dimensions: 35.875 in. L x 20.75 in. W x 10 in. H (Basin Depth: 10 in.).
- Minimum Cabinet Space: 36 in..
- Modern 3.5 in. by 3.5 in. drain opening.
- Laser precise diverting lines allow for more efficient water drainage.
- Quality assured handmade construction.
- RHINO ALLOY certified 304 Stainless Steel with 16 gauge strength.
- cUPC certified.
- Lustrous Satin finish.
- Includes perfect fitting strainer and drain assembly, insert strainer basket, mounting hardware.
- Ships from factory within 24 hours once order is processed.
- To speak to a knowledgeable and dedicated ANZZI specialist simply call 1-844-44-ANZZI or visit us on the web at www.ANZZI.com.
- Check out the product Specification sheet below for dynamic European design inspired kitchen faucets from ANZZI.
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The cavernous deep soaking basin will comfortably accommodate the largest dish loads including pots, pans and more. And every ANZZI sink features the largest Echo-STOP sound dampening pads available and a layer of protective composite coating to further quiet noise and prevent condensation. Well defined diversion lines ensure quick and total water drainage and the subtly curved corners allow of easier cleaning. ANZZI carries a proud tradition of crafting long lasting, quality home fixtures. With ANZZI perfection is our tradition.
- Product Q&A
- About ANZZI
About The Company – ANZZI
ANZZI™ Design Group features world-class craftsmanship in the production of its diverse array of home hardware and fixtures. ANZZI™ is committed to the highest standards of artisan design as evidenced by our products’ lifelong durability. We create a diverse array of products that represent a myriad of styles, shapes, and sizes. We create our offerings with the best-quality materials we can find, knowing that each one must support our reputation for design excellence or it is unworthy to be stamped with the ANZZI™ brand.
ANZZI™ specializes in creating high-end and luxury kitchen and bath faucets, shower systems, and bathtubs that could easily be described as works of art. We offer one-of-a-kind collections created by some of the most respected designers in the industry. With our emphasis on timeless elegance, you can select a custom product that integrates perfectly into your decorative plans while suiting your need for first-rate functionality.
Products Offered Blue Bath
Blue Bath offers a diverse range of products from ANZZI including Bathtubs (Acrylic & Resin), Sinks (Stainless, Glass, Porcelain, Resin). Kitchen and Bath Faucets as well as Shower Panels and Walls.
Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty:
We craft and manufacturer our products in state-of-the-art facilities equipped with the latest tools and technologies the 21st century has to offer. Our highly trained and motivated production line craftsmen handle every product with the care and attention deserved.
This is why ANZZI™ has enacted the Rhino Alloy™ standard of building. A practice set forth by ANZZI™ to inspect the very material and components used to craft each product awarding the Rhino Alloy™ seal of approval to only the best proven material builds.
Our ANZZI™ Limited Lifetime Warranty extends to the original purchaser only. This warranty is non transferable, between homes or owners. Should a product be defective due to material or craftsmanship error, ANZZI™ will provide replacement parts, or at its discretion replace the product if the product is determined to be defective.
Prior to replacement or repair ANZZI™ must be determined that the product has been properly installed, used, serviced and/or maintained.
- ANZZI™ will not be responsible for product failures due to lack of proper maintenance or use.
- Product failure due to improper installation, misuse, or failure to use a licensed professional will not be covered. ANZZI™ always recommends using a licensed and professional installer.
- Commercial use will automatically void this warranty.
- Original sales receipt, purchase order number, and/or proof of purchase must be provided at the time of the warranty claim.
|Inner Bowl||33" x 16" x 9"|
|Drain Placement||Rear Center|
|Drain Size||3 1/2|
|Bowl Style||Zero Radius|
|Bowl Type||Single Bowl|
- Ships on a pallet via Freight LTL carrier