The Anchor AF-3700 7-Stage Water Filtration System is guaranteed to meet your filtration needs. All of the Anchor water filters feature National Safety Foundation (NSF) certified filter media. Since 99% of the products are made in-house, we adhere to strict quality control standards. With Anchor water filters there are no more unpleasant odors and no chlorine taste, just clean refreshing water. Anchor water filters are also great for use in making coffee and tea, cubed ice and cooking.
- MODEL: AF-3700
- OUR ID: 51616
- Each unit is individually tested and sanitized.
- Designed for faucets with a 0.25 in. fitting.
- Easily connects to any standard faucet NSF certified media and components - All hardware included.
- Stage 1 - filter removes heavy metal and control microorganisms.
- Stage 2 - 10 micron felt pad for fine sediment removal.
- Stage 3 - coconut shell activated carbon, removes chlorine and odor.
- Stage 4 - 10 micron felt pad for fine sediment removal.
- Stage 5 - calcite which raises the water’s pH and lowers acidity.
- Stage 6 - 10 micron felt pad for fine sediment removal.
- Stage 7 - raises the water's pH and lowers acidity with calcite. Also increases alkalinity, which many nutritionists recommend.
- Warranty : 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
Also Available In These Variations
Color: Clear SKU: AF-3700-C UPC: 086352200039
Color: White SKU: AF-3700-W UPC: 086352200060
- Product Q&A
- About Anchor
About The Company – Anchor USA
Anchor USA is a fast growing company specialized in residential water filtration products. We provide premium water filtration products for health conscious consumers worldwide. From our Southern California headquarters, Anchor USA manufactures and distributes a wide range of high quality, affordable water filtration products for any size household.
Products offered at Blue Bath
Various Water Filtration systems and replacement filters.
Anchor USA Products Warranty
1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on the Filtration System and 30 Days Parts Warranty for the filter cartridges.