- MODEL: 7415201
- OUR ID: 39543
American Standard 7415221 Portsmouth two handle centerset bathroom faucet. Metal speed connect® pop-up drain. Two metal Lever handles. Available in polished chrome satin nickel finish and oil rubbed bronze finish.
- Cast brass spout.
- Metal lever handles.
- Brass Spout & Waterway: Durable - Easy to clean. Ideal for prolonged contact with water.
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridges: Assures a lifetime of smooth handle operation and drip-free performance.
- Lead Free: Faucet contains 0.25% total lead content by weighted average.
- Flexible stainless steel cable - installs effortlessly in tight spaces.
Exclusive Speed Connect® Metal Drain:
Fewer Parts - installs in less time.
No adjustments required - seals the first time, every time.
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime Warranty
Turn on the turn-of-the-century charm. This distinguished faucet from our Portsmouth® Collection features iconic details from a century ago, such as lever handles and sculpted curves. Use it to refresh a traditional bathroom or enhance a casual one. ADA-approved lever handles allow easy operation without the need to grip tightly.
Old World charm and traditional craftsmanship radiate throughout the water efficient Portsmouth™ bathroom collection from American Standard®.
To achieve its turn-of-the-century authenticity, each design facet – from the symbolic Portsmouth cross handle to the vintage spout detail – has been carefully crafted to reflect an intricate and iconic period piece.
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: Polished Chrome SKU: 7415201.002 UPC: 012611461019
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze SKU: 7415201.224 UPC: 012611470240
Finish: Satin Nickel SKU: 7415201.295 UPC: 012611474651
- Product Q&A
- About American Standard
About The Company: American Standard
A leader among suppliers of bathroom hardware and kitchen fixtures, American Standard has carved an inexhaustible niche for itself in the industry. The brand occupies top position as a provider of toilet fixtures and second position as a bath products supplier in Canada, The Dominican Republic, Mexico and of course U.S. Still considered a formidable leader in the industry by many, American Standard has impressed one and all by its diverse range of bath and kitchen equipment, hardware and essentials.
From bathtubs to bidets, kitchen sinks to faucets, there's rarely any category of kitchen and bath products that the brand doesn't manufacture! The company strongly emphasizes on quality and efficiency of design in order to provide maximum comfort, utility and convenience to the user.
With state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and aesthetics, the brand provides products that are extremely innovative, stylish and functional. No wonder that the brand is a hot favorite of home owners in and around U.S. Blue Bath is proud to be associated with American Standard and helping customers get their hands on their favorite bath and kitchen products at great pricing.
Products Offered at Blue Bath
Blue Bath offers a diverse range of American Standard products in various categories such as bathtubs, bath and shower fixtures, bidets, urinals and kitchen products such as kitchen accessories, faucets, sinks and more.
America Standard Warranty
Please see the links below for the different American Standad product warranties.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Luxury Acrylic & Americast Whirlpools
- Shower Doors Warranty
- Master Series Tubs, Acrylic Bases, Acrylux Product
- Walk-In Bath Limited Warranty Coverage
- Limited Warranty for Cadet® PRO, Cadet®3, Concealed Trapway Cadet®3, Studio® Dual Flush, H2Option™ Toilets
- Limited Warranty for LXP, Boulevard® Dual Flush, Champion® PRO,Champion®4, Titan® Pro Toilets
- Limited Warranty for Colony Toilets
- Limited Warranty for Champion PRO and Champion 4 Toilets
- Limited Warranty for Cadet PRO and Cadet 3 Made in the USA Toilets
|Installation Type||Deck Mount|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc Cartridge|
|Spray Features||No Spray|
|Spout Reach||4 5/8|
|Spout Height||2 7/8|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Water Type||Hot & Cold|
- WaterSense certified to meet EPA requirements
- Green & Eco-Friendly
- ADA Compliant