- MODEL: 4508201
- OUR ID: 39521
American Standard 4508201Princeton two lever handle centerset faucet with metal speed connect pop up drain. Available in polished chrome, oil rubbed bronze and satin nickel finish.
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridges: Assures a lifetime of drip-free performance.
- Cast Brass Waterways with “City Shanks”: Strong and durable. Integral tabs on casting provide a wobble-free installation.
- Low Lead: Meets NSF Standard 61/Section 9 & Prop 65 lead requirements.
- Exclusive Speed Connect Metal Drain.
- Fewer Parts - installs in less time.
- No adjustments required - seals the first time, every time.
- Flexible stainless steel cable - installs effortlessly in tight spaces.
- Longer Spout: Provides extended reach into lavatory.
- Warranty : Lifetime Warranty on function and finish.
Book smarts, as applied to the bathroom. This spirited faucet from our Princeton® Collection reflects its high-minded heritage and is best suited for traditional bathrooms. It's easy to install, a breeze to keep clean, requires no adjustments and provides a lifetime of drip-free performance.
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard®. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last, all of our bathroom faucets are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty on function and finish.
Speed Connect® from American Standard—the pre-assembled drain that makes American Standard the easiest brand bathroom faucet to install.
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: Polished Chrome SKU: 4508201.002 UPC: 012611382048
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze SKU: 4508201.224 UPC: 012611501555
Finish: Satin Nickel SKU: 4508201.295 UPC: 012611382253
- Product Q&A
- About American Standard
About The Company: American Standard
A leader among suppliers of bathroom hardware and kitchen fixtures, American Standard has carved an inexhaustible niche for itself in the industry. The brand occupies top position as a provider of toilet fixtures and second position as a bath products supplier in Canada, The Dominican Republic, Mexico and of course U.S. Still considered a formidable leader in the industry by many, American Standard has impressed one and all by its diverse range of bath and kitchen equipment, hardware and essentials.
From bathtubs to bidets, kitchen sinks to faucets, there's rarely any category of kitchen and bath products that the brand doesn't manufacture! The company strongly emphasizes on quality and efficiency of design in order to provide maximum comfort, utility and convenience to the user.
With state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and aesthetics, the brand provides products that are extremely innovative, stylish and functional. No wonder that the brand is a hot favorite of home owners in and around U.S. Blue Bath is proud to be associated with American Standard and helping customers get their hands on their favorite bath and kitchen products at great pricing.
Products Offered at Blue Bath
Blue Bath offers a diverse range of American Standard products in various categories such as bathtubs, bath and shower fixtures, bidets, urinals and kitchen products such as kitchen accessories, faucets, sinks and more.
America Standard Warranty
Please see the links below for the different American Standad product warranties.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Luxury Acrylic & Americast Whirlpools
- Shower Doors Warranty
- Master Series Tubs, Acrylic Bases, Acrylux Product
- Walk-In Bath Limited Warranty Coverage
- Limited Warranty for Cadet® PRO, Cadet®3, Concealed Trapway Cadet®3, Studio® Dual Flush, H2Option™ Toilets
- Limited Warranty for LXP, Boulevard® Dual Flush, Champion® PRO,Champion®4, Titan® Pro Toilets
- Limited Warranty for Colony Toilets
- Limited Warranty for Champion PRO and Champion 4 Toilets
- Limited Warranty for Cadet PRO and Cadet 3 Made in the USA Toilets
|Installation Type||Deck Mount|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc Cartridge|
|Spray Features||No Spray|
|Spout Reach||4 5/8|
|Spout Height||2 1/2|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Water Type||Hot & Cold|
- WaterSense certified to meet EPA requirements
- Green & Eco-Friendly
- ADA Compliant