The FireHotTub is a guaranteed jaw dropper at first sight. It allows you to enjoy a hot bath absolutely anywhere by using natural firewood to heat the water. Enjoy it in your backyard or take it camping in the snow; the possibilities are limitless.
- MODEL: FireHotTub
- OUR ID: 7576
- Fill the tub with water from your garden hose and light a wood fire in the pit. Tub requires a min. of 130 gal. of water to start water circulation and can hold a max. of 220 gal. when full to the top with nobody inside.
- Water is pushed through metal coils surrounding a wire basket where the firewood is housed. The basket can be raised or lowered to adjust the temperature of the water. Keep feeding the fire with wood as desired.
- Includes a heavy duty cover to protect the tub while not in use and to shorten the time it takes for the water to reach desired temperature. Water will take 2-3 hours to heat up to 100' under normal weather conditions, longer in cold weather.
- Made of high quality acrylic and reinforced with a fiberglass core. Flat feet for increased sturdiness. Four handles built into the sides of the tub allow for easy mobility.
- Extended pipes and stainless steel windscreen panel keep you safe from flames while soaking in the tub.
- Includes all accessories in the photos above (bottle of wine not included). There is also a ledge to hold drinks and other items.
- Fun Tip: Grill your favorite food over the hot flames or toast up some warm s'mores for the kids while you wait for the water to heat.
- Please do not leave tub unattended while fire is lit. Extremely hot surface.
- Custom colors are available upon request with an extended lead time.
- Warranty : Full 1 year warranty on all parts.
This product is not manufactured by company who makes the Dutchtub and has no relation to it other than its similarity in appearance and functionality. For sale here is the new and improved US model which includes the following improvements:
- Extended pipes to provide safe distance from the fire while in the tub.
- Stainless steel windscreen to provide additional protection.
- Flat feet for increase steardiness.
- Four handles built into the sides of the tub to allow easier mobility.
- New white cover protects the tub while not in use and helps heat up the water even faster prior to use.
Also Available In These Variations
Color: Orange SKU: FireHotTub-OR UPC: 811413022004
Color: Yellow SKU: FireHotTub-YE UPC: 811413022011
Color: Light Blue SKU: FireHotTub-LB UPC: 811413021984
Color: Olive Green SKU: FireHotTub-OG UPC: 811413021991
Color: Dark Red SKU: FireHotTub-RW UPC: 811413027528
Color: Dark Blue SKU: FireHotTub-DB UPC: 811413027535
- Product Q&A
Expand allCollapse allSort byMost Recent QuestionsQ:Will you sell the coil separate?0 answersQ:What colors of the Alfi hot tub are in stock and available1 answersQ:Can two full sized people fit in this tub? Can 3 or 4?1 answersQ:Just wondering if you have to empty between uses in freezing weather to prevent cracking?1 answersQ:Are the inside dimensions of this tub the same as the Dutchtub? It looks much smaller when looking at the picture with the women and two kids..
Thanks, Carl1 answersQ:Would you ship the tub to France or is there a dealer here?
Echenevex, France1 answersQ:Hi
i would like to order a replacement coil for the alfi hot tub
how could i do that?
thanks!!1 answersQ:What is the lead / ship time to get a green tub to Colorado?1 answersQ:How long can water stay in the tub? Or should it be drained after each use?1 answersQ:What is the total length, measuring from the outside of the burning coil to the outside edge of the tub directly opposite the burning coil?
Also, how much wood do you need to burn to make the water a comfortable temperature? (Say, when the outside temperature is 70 degrees)?
- About ALFI brand
About The Company
ALFI brand is a family owned business that is passionate about helping individuals transform their kitchen and bath into gorgeous places to spend time. Dedicated to manufacturing innovative and unique products that are both beautiful and functional, ALFI offers a diverse selection of kitchen and bath products that won’t be found elsewhere. While the brands emphasis is on uncompromising quality and distinctive designs, their products are made for budget minded people.
Our fireclay sinks are imported from Israel and Italy, where they are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities that maintain high eco-friendly environmental standards. This provides you with peace of mind, knowing that the products you purchase from us are crafted from eco-friendly materials and with as little environmental impact as possible. Each fireclay sink is constructed from 100% white clay and glazed with a thick coat to insure durability and long lasting shine. We also offer matching stainless steel grids and strainers to accompany our sinks.
The Leon Collection is an exclusive line of 100% solid stainless steel kitchen faucets. These modern faucets are built tough and made to last, featuring high end ceramic disc cartridges encased in a solid stainless steel body.
The bathroom collection includes a large selection of faucets, tub fillers, shower mixers, one of a kind LED lights and ultra-thin solid stainless steel rain shower heads in a variety of shapes and sizes, in addition to oak and cedar wooden bathtubs that will provide an eye catching twist to any bathroom design. Of course, we can’t forget our porcelain wall mounted bathroom sinks and our unique bathroom vanity sets; catered for small or large bathrooms and built to withstand the demands of your busy lifestyle.
ALFI brand is your number one source for high end quality sinks and faucets at affordable prices.
Imported Fireclay, Bamboo, Concrete Farmhouse Apron Kitchen Sinks, Ceramic wall mount basins, Tubs, Vanities, Kitchen and Bath Faucets and Accessories.
Fireclay / Porcelain Sinks
One year warranty against manufacturing defects. Ten year warranty against fading/staining of the glaze.
Cracks or chips are not covered under warranty as they can only happen due to misuse or by owner error and not a manufacturing defect, each sink is thoroughly inspected at the factory and again prior to shipping to insure there are no cracks or chips.
All cracks and chips due to misuse or improper installation whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider, or unqualified person, will void the warranty.
Bamboo Sinks / Wooden Tubs / FireHotTubs / Shower Heads & Arms / Strainers / Grids / Vanities/Drains
One year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Alfi Trade Inc. is not liable for cracks/splitting of wood due to improper maintenance, storage or installation.
Kitchen & Bath Faucets / Tub Fillers / Shower Mixers
Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
Mechanical components are warranted against defects for five years from the original purchase date.
Warranty begins from purchase date on invoice. An invoice must be provided in order to file a warranty claim. If a free replacement is granted under warranty, the warranty time frame continues from the original purchase date, and not from the date of free replacement.
ALFI brand products are warranted for normal use and exclude defect or damage caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, scratches, dents, abrasives, chemicals, improper installation/care/maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider, or unqualified person), or alteration. This warranty does not apply to the replacement of components where damage is caused by normal wear and tear, dirt, lime scale, aggressive water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners or materials. If a product is defective, the limit of damage is the cost of the defective material. Our warranties are nontransferable. ALFI brand is not liable for consequential damage, labor loss, or expense of any nature.
This warranty applies to residential applications. Commercial/Industrial/Business applications are warranted for 1 Year from original purchase date.
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Inner Size||56 2/3" x 56 2/3" x 16 2/3"|
|Number of Jets||0|
- Ships on a pallet via Freight LTL carrier